Ahuja CWM-400V PA VHF Wireless MicrophoneOctober 3, 2017
Polycom SoundStation2 HD Video Conferencing Speaker PhoneOctober 24, 2017
Counter Communication System CCS-2300 Ahuja
Paging systems are used to address, inform and alert people in public areas as well as inside buildings. Ahuja Zonal Paging Systems are a set of reliable sophisticated, user-friendly products, designed with many innovative safety and convenience features for a wide range of applications.
Paging System Used in:
- Shopping Malls
- School and Colleges
- Hotels and Multistory Buildings
- Office, Factories and Railway Stations
- Airport and Hospitals
AHUJA CCS-2300 a two-way counter communication system exclusively designed for easy and effective conversation across counters with transparent security barriers. It consists of an attendant unit, a customer unit and a power supply unit, which are easy to install and simple to connect through dedicated cables as supplied with the system.
Counter Communication Systems Features
- Unique design, pleasing aesthetics & rugged construction.
- Two-way, hands-free communication.
- Easy and hassle-free installation.
- Compact & elegant table top attendant unit with 20” long gooseneck microphone for strain-free usage.
- A 3.5mm jack socket is provided for connecting a headband microphone like Ahuja HBM-50 Useable by the attendant as an alternate to the fixed gooseneck microphone.
- Separate controls for adjusting the speech levels during Talk & Listen modes of operation.
- Special Auto-Mute ON/OFF option provided through a toggle switch. In Auto-Mute ON condition, the customer’s microphone is partially muted if it is not used for 30 sec. approx. This facility prevents the attendant from being disturbed by unwanted outside noise.
- The customer’s unit has an efficient speaker and a sensitive condenser cartridge, mounted in a beautifully designed housing.
- Attendant’s microphone has voice priority over the customer’s microphone.
Specifications of CCS 2300:
||2W (Max.) in each amplifier
||Electret Condenser in both the units
|Auto Mute `ON’
||Enables after 30 seconds (approx.)
||AC: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
||AC Fuse 1 × 0.5A
||Attendant Unit: W116 x H65 x D170 mm (w/o gooseneck), Customer Unit: Ø98 x D52 mm, Power Supply Unit: W85 × H58 × D150 mm
||Attendant Unit: 1.3kg, Customer Unit: 0.55kg, Power Supply Unit : 0.93kg
||1 No. of fuse 0.5A, 2 Nos. of M4 moulded screws, 2 Nos. of self adhesive DUAL LOCK tape, 4.5mtrs. of interconnecting cable for Customer unit